Equipped with an updated Micro 4/3 sensor, the Zenmuse X5S has a dynamic range of 12.8 stops with a much-improved signal to noise ratio and color sensitivity than the X5R. It supports up to 8 standard M4/3 lenses (including zoom lenses) with focal lengths ranging from 9mm-45mm (equivalent to 18mm-90mm on a 35mm camera), allowing more creative flexibility. The cew CineCore 2.0 image processing system on the Inspire 2 makes the Zenmuse S5S capable of capturing 5.2K 30fps CinemaDNG video and Apple ProRes video as as well as 4K 60fps using H.264 and 4K 30fps using H.265 (both at 100 bps). Continuous DNG burst shooting at 20 fps with 20.8MP images is also supported. The Zenmuse X5S was designed to keep pace with the rigor of high-end professional aerial imaging.
• Inspire 2 Aerial Imaging – Allows the Zenmuse X5S to capture high resolution images of incredibly high quality, when combined with the extraordinary CineCore 2.0 image processing system.
• Improved Micro 4/3 Sensor – The onboard Micro 4/3 sensor has been upgraded, significantly improving image quality.
• Array of Compatible Lenses – Since it uses a standard Micro 4/3 mount, the Zenmuse X5S now supports up to 8 professional lenses with focal lengths ranging from 9mm-45mm.
• Hollywood-Grade Video – Using CineCore 2.0, the Zenmuse X5S records video at a maximum resolution of 5.2K/30fps inf CinamaDNG 12bit1, 5.2K 30fps Apple ProRes 433 HQ and 4K 30 fps Apple ProRes 4444 XQ (no alpha)2.
• Fast, Efficient Workflows – The DJI CENESSD card (PCIe3.0 NVMe SSD support) and a highly optimized FAT32/exFAT file system, allows Zenmuse X5S footage to be transferred directly through the DJI CENESSD STATION card reader to a computer high speeds without any additional software.
• Stills can also be taken during video recording without interruption.
• Enhanced Camera Stabilization – Stabilizing the Zenmuse X5S is a highly optimized 3-axis gimbal with pinpoint-precise motor rotation with a control accuracy of ±0.01° powered by a dedicated processor.
• Long-Range Camera and Focus Control – Take control over every camera setting from afar, including focus, aperture and format, directly in the DJI GO app.
Zenmuse X5S Datasheet