An updated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps.
• Camera with 1-inch 20 MP sensor – The onboard camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20 megapixel CMOS sensor.
• Remote controller with built-in screen – Equipped with the integrated upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system with a maximum video transmission range of 4.3mi (7km).
• 5 vision sensors – Equipped with the FlightAutonomy system made up of 5 vision sensors, dual-band satellite positioning (GPS and GLONASS),ultrasonic rangefinders and redundant sensors.
• Draw – Simply draw a route on screen and the Phantom 4 Advance will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked.
• ActiveTrack – Following fast-moving objects can be very challenging, but advanced image recognition algorithms used by the Phantom 4 Advanced allow it to recognize and track the object while keeping it in frame.
• TapFly – Fly in any direction visible on-screen with a simple tap.
• Return to Home – Automatically choose the best route to return home depending on environmental conditions.
• Gesture Mode – Selfies can be captured easily using a few gesture without the remote controller.
• Sensor Redundancy – Features dual compass modules and dual IMU units, making it more reliable.
• Intelligent Batteries – Has a maximum flight time of 30 minutes.
• DJI GO 4 – Using the app, a large number of Intelligent Flight Modes are available.Phantom 4 Advanced Datasheet