Drone Mapping Bundles
Drone Mapping BundlesWith this complete mapping solution, you will never view a project the same way again! CompassDrone now has a fully integrated solution for the GIS mapping professional. Analyze, process, and produce large amounts of data in minutes, not days and make it fit your custom needs. By leveraging the software solutions packages, GIS professionals can quickly create high resolution imagery, digital elevation models, and interactive 3D visualizations to make informed decisions.Formats are compatible with industry standard GIS software and designed to import seamlessly in current applications. In addition, sharing the final products across an organization adds value to the aerial system and the wide variety of possible the data that can be collected. Topo Generation: Autonomous flight’s capturing
Ready-to-fly Inspire-1 Drone for mapping professionals
Equipped with the steady ZENMUSE-X3 gimbal & camera, these drones can operate with several mapping image acquisition app’s ideal for professional mapping.
CompassMapper™Cloud Processing For Drone Acquired Images
Several subscriptions options available for rapid data processing, for the busy mapping professional who requires quality data without the headache of learning the details of photogrammetry.
Mapping Bundle CompassV&V Detail:
With this bundle CompassV&V software tools for both horizontal and vertical accuracy are included for 6 months with unlimited use, highlights listed below:
- Comprehensive orthophoto verification and QC review tool.
- Professional Documentation: support the accuracy and quality of products.
- Differentiate Yourself from the Competition: Cost effectively verify that all ortho products meet specs and produce the standardized reports to prove it.
- Compliance: Statistical results satisfy all major accuracy standards (NSSDA, ASPRS, NMAS, and MIL).
- No Lost Time: Quickly installed and mastered, with CompassAA your team can implement and produce within hours.
- Standalone: Does not depend on other software tools or platforms for implementation and operation.
- Shared Analytics: Accuracy and QC results are easily understood by producers, customers, and users.