• Zenmuse X4S is a powerful camera featuring a 20 megapixel 1-inch sensor and a maximum ISO of 12,800.
• The Inspire 2 Flying Camera – Compared with the Inspire 1, the Inspire 2 utilizes an innovative structure that separates the CineCore 2.0 image processing system from the camera and places it inside the aircraft.
• 1-inch Sensor – Sensor size is vital to image quality.
• Higher Quality Videos – Used with the Inspire 2 CineCore image processing system, the Zenmuse X4S records 4k/60 using H.264 and 4K/30 using H.265, both with a 100 bps bitrate.
• Professional Lens – The custom-engineered 8.8mm/F2.8-11 lens is compact with low distortion and has a radial dispersion of only 3μm that is equivalent to a 24 focal length on a 35mm camera.
• Capture Every Moment – Powerful CineCore 2.0 image processing system integrated into the Inspire 2
• Precision Stabilization – A lightweight design combined with high speed processing makes the Zenmuse X4S gimbal motors ultra-reactive.
• 8 Second Exposures – The combined stability of the 3-axis gimbal and the Inspire 2 effectively give the Zenmuse X4S a tripod in the sky.