Android Device Connectivity Troubleshoot
USB defaults and USB configuration can cause frustration when connecting a DJI to an Android device.
Some useful tips to help:
- Turn on the DJI Controller First
- Turn on the Drone
- Unlock or wake up the Android device
- Connect the USB cord to the DJI Controller
If Nothing Happens:
- Make sure your Android cable is for charging and for data. Some of the cheaper cables are charge only.
- If you know the cord is good, then skip down the page
Typically you should get a response like this: